After releasing their debut mixtape, Serial Killers Vol. 1, Xzibit, B- Real and Demrick follow things up with a new Matt Alonzo directed music video for “Wanted.” Performing from on top of a food truck while inciting a mob, the group holds it down on set and plays to the camera with their aggressive and crafty flows. Take a look at the rebellious visual which showcases each artist unapologetically with their cross hairs set on the competition and haters.
Xzibit, Demrick and B-Real celebrate Halloween by liberating their new anticipated Serial Killers Vol. 1 mixtape. The group serves up 14 new songs and makes sure to include some special guest appearances from the likes of Kurupt, Hopsin, Jon Connor and more. Production credits fans can look forward to hearing from include Ill Bill, Futuristiks, Green Lantern, Statik Selektah, Bink and more. CLICK HERE to download Serial Killers new Serial Killers Vol. 1 mixtape and take a look at the tracklist provided for all the details on the project.
1. First 48 [Prod. By Futuristiks & Sir Jinx] (2:46)
2. Wanted [Prod. By G Rocka & Medi] (3:37)
3. Dickies & Bandanas (Feat. Kurupt) [Prod. By JRB The Producer] (4:34)
4. In The Sky [Prod. By Ill Bill] (4:05)
5. Doctor’s In (Feat. Hopsin) [Prod. By DJ Lethal & C-Lance] (4:12)
6. Whatever Cuz (Feat. Goldie Locc) [Prod. By Green Lantern] (4:32)
7. Legends Never Die (Feat. Easy MoneyST) [Prod. By Statik Selektah] (3:32)
8. Worst Nightmare [Prod. By Futuristiks] (3:05)
9. Get 2 It [Prod. By Dublin Beats] (3:46)
10. Six Billion Ways [Prod. By Ill Bill] (4:01)
11. No Comin’ Back [Prod. By Ill Bill] (3:42)
12. Laugh Now (Feat. Jon Connor) [Prod. By Nottz] (4:37)
13. Eaten Alive [Prod. By Bink] (3:53)
14. Angels Come Calling [Prod. By DJ Khalil] (3:40)
Vlad TV catches up with the former MTV Pimp My Ride host and Detroit native Xzibit backstage at the How The West Was Won concert. The rapper opens up and shares his thoughts on Kendrick Lamar’s controversial “Control” verse and explains to the camera that the Compton bred rapper’s aggressive move should be applauded. X to the Z continues with reassuring fans his upcoming collaborative project with Demrick and B-Real (Serial Killers) will be releasing soon as well as his solo album which is slated to drop sometime next year.
Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Hip Hop’s newest trio, Serial Killers, on the set of their new music video for “The First 48.” The Matt Alonzo directed visual finds group members Xzibit, Demrick and B Real in a gruesome setting as each rapper takes a moment to share some commentary with Skee.TV cameras.
Legendary DJ Tony Touch visits Fuse for an interview and discusses his recent mixtape release Piece Maker 3: Return of The 50 MC’s. Tony gives insight into the history behind his classic Power Cypha: 50 MC’s mixtape and how he went about including 50 artists onto one project. Touch also reveals that his newest release is actually his 100th mixtape and that it also serves as the closer to his Piece Maker trilogy. With Eminem making an appearance on Piece Maker 3 with “Symphony In H”, Tony shares how he went about acquiring the feature from the elusive MC and also points out that he included short vocal samples throughout the mixtape from artists who’ve passed on like ODB, Big Pun and Guru to name a few. Before calling it a wrap, Tony Touch previews three songs off the project with “B.A.R.S” from The Lox, “World Premier” from Liknuts and “V.I.P.” from Too $hort featuring Kurupt and Xzibit.